This Listrac estate has a wonderful history dating back to 1735. The vineyards were then part of cru Hosten and sold to a young winemaker from Listrac named Dupré and so began the estate. In 1868, the buildings were refurbished and the property joined with the Saransot estate. It was later sold to the Raymond family in 1875 and this family still owns the estate today. Under the watchful eyes of Yves Raymond, a university trained enologist, some of the thoughts and ideas of his ancestors are still used today, especially when it comes to the cepage.